ממן 14 – maman 14 – אנגלית מתקדמים ב – The Social Psychology of Modern Slavery- ציון 97
Maman 14 Name:
The Social Psychology of Modern Slavery
Questions based on the title and information under the title.
- In the sentences under the title, the author says that slavery has not disappeared from the world.
According to your knowledge, what forms of slavery exist in Israel?
The forms of slavery that exist in israel are prostitution and new immigrants that works with old people
- What question will the author try to answer in this text?
Why the slavery has not disappeared from the world
Questions based on paragraphs 1 – 6
- What is the meaning of ‘hereditary debt bondage’?
You may need to infer part of your answer.
at some point in the past in the population of village in the hills of Uttar Pradesh in India, the families had pledged themselves to unpaid labor in return for loans of money
- Read the stories of Meera and Baldev.
- Why did Baldev return to being a slave?
He was worried all the time–what if one of the children got sick? What if their crop failed? What if the government wanted some money? Since they no longer belonged to the landlord, they didn’t get food every day as before
|מילות מפתח||ממן 14 - maman 14 - אנגלית מתקדמים ב - The Social Psychology of Modern Slavery- ציון 97|
|שם מוסד לימוד בו הוגשה העבודה||האוניברסיטה הפתוחה|
|פקולטה||אנגלית מתקדמים ב|